This website (the “Site”), is owned and maintained by Transformational Magic Pty Ltd as trustee of the T.M. Trust ABN 38 734 709 902 trading as “Reference Point Therapy” (formerly “Theta Magic”), referred to on this page as “the Owner”.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION POLICY- COURSES
- Deposits are non-refundable, however are fully transferable provided a minimum of 72 hours’ notice is given.
- If you have paid more than the minimum deposit, the balance (what you paid, less the deposit) can be refunded up to 28 days before the course. Within 28 days from the start of the course all payments are non-refundable.
- Notice of inability to attend a course must be given in writing with your contact and enrolment details and emailed to the course organiser.
- In the event that a person is unable to attend the course, the course fee is transferable to:
(a) another person to take the spot on the same course; or
(b) a subsequent course with the same teacher within 12 months, provided a minimum of 72 hours’ notice is given, or a medical certificate is provided for a medical condition preventing participation on the course dates.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION POLICY- CONSULTATIONS
- We require payment in advance for telephone and Skype sessions. You may pay by PayPal or credit card (we will provide instructions), or you can pay 5 days in advance by bank transfer (please allow this time for your payment to be cleared).
- We have limited session times and often have a waiting list. We regard your booking as a contract. There is no charge for cancellations where we receive 7 days’ notice. If we receive at least 24 hours’ notice we will hold your payment and reschedule the session at no charge. If we receive less than 24 hours’ notice we will transfer your payment to the practitioner as if you had received the session.
- There are no express or implied guarantees of any results from the session unless this is agreed in writing before the session between you and the practitioner. Please confirm this before the session.
- All of our practitioners are committed to follow a code of conduct which you can view here. Please advise our office immediately if you feel that a practitioner has not followed our code of conduct.
When you look at the Site, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user’s server address,
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc),
- the date and time of visit to the site,
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded,
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s logs. We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list unless supplied for that reason. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent.
- This site and the materials contained herein are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, is at your sole risk.
- The information found in this Site and in a Rose Method or RPT course is for educational purposes only. None of the information is intended for diagnoses, prescriptions or to replace medical advice or treatment.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- The following are trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) of the Owner:
- “Rose Method”
- “Reference Point Therapy”
- “Healing That Works”
- “Triune Brain Method”
- None of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Owner, except as provided for in the next paragraph.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the Materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial, and informational use only; provided that, you may not, without the permission of the Owner, (i) copy, publish, or post any Materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media, (ii) use any part of the Materials to in any way promote yourself or any other person as a healer or instructor of Reference Point Therapy or any other modality; (iii) modify the Materials, or (iv) remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- Reference Point Therapy or Theta Magic logos and product markings, and the products and services described in this Site (except those belonging to The Owner’s suppliers or licensors), are among the trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks owned by The Owner, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Owner. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress owned by the Owner and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Owner.